Internship Program at ProgressSoft
ProgressSoft offers internship programs and practical training in the following fields:
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Software Quality Assurance
- System Implementation & Infrastructure
- Information Security
- Understanding Request for Proposals RFPs
- Bidding and responding to RFPs
- Marketing and Corporate Communication
- Business Development, Pre-sales and Sales
- The program is open to High School and University students.
- Priority is for applicants who have interests in technical and engineering subjects.
- The adopted criteria for selecting interns include academic performance, personal characteristics and English language proficiency.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to take relevant tests and attend screening interviews.
The internship program can last from one month to four months based on the level of intern and academic requirements.
Various benefits are offered based on the level and performance of each intern.
How to apply:
In order to get the chance to apply for our internship program, please send your CV in Word, PDF, or text format to email@example.com.