Post-Dated Checks Management Solution
Prompt PDC is a warehousing solution that provides a manageable, secure storage of Post-Dated Checks (PDCs) by which PDC truncation is facilitated. By interacting with electronic check clearing solutions, Prompt PDC allows clearing of PDCs on due date.
Prompt PDC is a complete imaging and PDC processing solution. The PDC processing cycle is launched when PDC images and data are captured, after which PDC data (date and amount) are filled and validated against a pre-defined checklist. PDCs are then maintained in store until reaching their value due date. PDCs are released for inter-bank check clearing through the clearing house (using ProgressSoft’s Prompt Check solution) or for inter-branch check clearing to be cleared within the bank’s branches (using ProgressSoft’s Prompt OnUs solution).
Prompt PDC saves time and effort consumed in maintaining and managing PDC paper items, in addition to avoiding their corruption or loss, until their value date. Other benefits of the solution include:
- Cutting down PDC clearing expenses.
- Providing secure PDC storage.
- Supporting secure communication with electronic check clearing solutions.
- Providing faster PDC retrieval.
- Providing a user-friendly working platform that increases user productivity.
- Complying with most recent ANSI standards for image analysis and correction.
- Facilitating paper truncation.